Our mission is to provide the world’s finest shirt at every price point we offer. In other words, nobody is offering a better shirt at a lower price.
We use the world’s finest raw materials. I see lots of shirts that retail for prices below our raw materials cost. All of the shirts are sewn and hand cut in our Houston workshop. All employees earn a living wage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_wage .
It’s understandable that many consumers won’t see the value in a $200+ shirt. That’s completely understandable and there are many quality shirts available at lower prices.
- patrickhumphreys likes this
- truthgoodnessbeauty likes this
- invglr likes this
- alexandergrant likes this
- marstoncalifornia reblogged this from alexandergrant and added:
- stylemirror likes this
- alexandergrant posted this